Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Azeroth

As I've made my way through Azeroth, I've come to the startling realization that there are more active members of World of Warcraft (8 million) than there are active members of my church globally. WoW has more active members than any religion's total number of active and inactive members in the United States except for the top four. And WoW players don't even knock on doors. I feel an entirely improper anecdote that I could share in fast and testimony meeting, minus the fasting, coming on.

2 comments:

Beka said...

We finally got Guitar Hero! I think this Sunday I am going to get up in Church and tell the ward how it has changed my life!

It's Not Your Fault! said...

WoW is not allowing yourself to understand the beauty of online gaming.

Are you using a controller?
Are you speaking directly with your friends that do not have WoW?

We know the answers... come over to the right side and have it at least as an option.9