Thursday, June 19, 2008

For Life

The Westin in Bellevue has me for life. If I'm anywhere in the Seattle area, this hotel is where I will be staying at (assuming someone else is paying for it of course).

Last night, I went out for an 8 mile run. Gorgeous sunny evening (the sun doesn't go down until about 10pm). Bellevue is right on Lake Washington, so I decided to follow the shore and ran to Kirkland (yes, the town that headquarters Costco).

Upon my return to the hotel, one of the doormen ran up to me with a bottle of water, handed it to me, and asked me how my run went. A bottle of water at the door. Now that is service.

1 comment:

liz said...

good luck running right now baby! we miss you! woot woot! we are cheering for you. well, evan is sleeping, but the rest of us are cheering for you. can you hear us?