Thursday, July 09, 2009

More Than Meets The Eye


Zane loves Transformers, but hates it when I sing the song.
"Stop it DAD!", he says. And of course being the childish man-child that I am, I continue, "...robots in disguise." This only makes him more mad, which makes me chuckle a little bit. Then his face turns red and Liz gives me a look and I stop.

As you can tell, Zane and I love Transformers. He, because of the cheap plastic toys, and me, because of the mental torture I'm able to inflict. What?? CPS has already been notified I'm sure.

Anyhow, we went to see the movie on opening weekend. Here's the best review I've seen. CAUTION! Contains profanity.

2 comments:

Bubba the Hutt said...

That was an awesome article. The movie was entertaining, but yes, is best if you watch with your brain turned off.

JamieLynn said...

I find it slighty disturbing that John does the same EXACT thing with Jackson, song and all.