Today's lunch from Ideal Cheese:
- Shropshire Blue - a creamy, yellow cow's milk blue. Very similar to Stilton, but almost seems to have a cheddar flavor, but that could just be the color of the cheese playing tricks with my mind.
- Zamarano - an aged sheep cheese from Spain. Reminds me of Ballerina from the Puget Sound area. A little nutty. Very nice.
- Societe Roquefort - the famous blue from France. A creamy, slightly runny sheep cheese. I like it, but not as much as I like St. Agur.
- Farmer Joe's Mozarella - a local mozarella. Very nice, especially with prosciutto.
- Borata Mozarella - my, oh, my. I can eat this cheese all day. Cheese stuffed with cream and shredded cheese?? Ridiculously good.
Here's hoping I can get the leftovers through security at the airport.
**UPDATE: They made it through.**