Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Wasting of the Gluten

You see that ice cream cone sitting on top of the trash can? The very sad looking cone with chocolate around the edges, the one that is begging to fulfill its purpose of being eaten. Oh delicious sugar and wheat flour, how crunchy, how crisp. I wanted to eat you. I really did. It's not as though I haven't been partaking of the forbidden gluten all weekend with my brothers in town. Cheesecake, pasta, bread, pizza, etc, the gluten was mine. However, it was not to be. I made a promise. No more gluten. Next time I'll have Erin leave her book full of cancer and lesions at home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait a minuuuuuuuuuuuute.....where's the bottom tip of the cone?!!?

PassTheChips said...

at the bottom right of the sprite can

Anonymous said...

You know ... some places sell ice cream in cups so you don't have to waste the gluten.

-Mom

Anonymous said...

one must have discarded this cone with much force for the bottom tip to have fallen off like that.