The October Report.
- International travellers continue to increase. Yea, Minnesota. It's awesome!
- Kansas City, Chicago, and St. Louis are offering higher incentives on automobile purchases. What? My worthless credit score is actually worthless?
- Kansas City and Chicago are still buying heavy machinery. With what? BBQ and nasty ass pizza?
- Consulting firms experienced reduced demand. Shit.
- Credit conditions are creating a heightened sense of concern about the economy. I need the Fed to tell me this??
- The prices of homes are declining and the supply is increasing. WTF??
- Businesses report difficulty in obtaining credit. How much did generating this report cost exactly? I'd like to undercut them by 50%. I'll have the next report ready by tonight.
- Conditions for energy and mining are positive. Is that why the Exxon guy down the street has three new cars and a boat?
- Higher retail prices are expected over the next few months. Merry Christmas to you too!